Daily ChallengeWherein we try to jolt some inspiration into that work of yours
Each day we post something different, in a cycle of seven - one for each day of the week - and you come back to us any time you want with what you have. These are for fun, not for competition. Today is Monday, which means that we've got a fast-paced "Manic Monday".
Codes of Conduct & Courtesy
- Please post your submissions directly to the community (as well as anywhere else you may like). This keeps commenters within the community and helps keep the community alive and whole.
- Responses for Manic Monday must be drabbles.
- When posting fiction, please use the appropriate headers and/or warnings
- Daily Challenges remain open forever; you can respond to them any time you like, with as many responses as you choose. All we ask is that you please make sure you use the appropriate tags ("daily challenge response" and "daily challenge: #no"). It's only so someone else can find it!
1. A question or statement so framed as to exercise one's ingenuity in answering it or discovering its meaning; conundrum.
2. A puzzling question, problem, or matter.
3. A puzzling thing or person.
4. Any enigmatic or dark saying or speech.
Use the above word to create a drabble with no dialogue.
See you tomorrow for Two for Tuesday!